Thursday, June 4, 2009

About Me

Ello!

New around these parts?
Well there's a few things you might like to know about me and this little place in the internet world that I call home

My life is far from perfect
But, it's getting better. 
Our story is definitely not over.
 
:) 
I'm learning to have a little more grace.
And to let go of control, not that I ever had it in the first place ;)


I have three lovely faces that I get to look at every day and I couldn't be happier about that. 
Especially when things could be very different.

:)

I like cozy homes.
With delicious smells.
Lots of pillows, and a few throws.
I like easy decorating, something that my kids wont be scared to mess up.
I believe you don't need a gigantic house to have a beautiful home.
 
I like to laugh. Sometimes I cuss. I'll rock a white couch and maybe a pink wig.
 
 
Because you only live once. Don't be afraid to LIVE 
Just live.
 
 

Live and Love.

8 comments:

Sonia said...

Rachelle, hi! I just found your blog, loved it (and the name! it's great), decided to follow, grabbed your button, joined the hop ... stopped to breathe, and wrote a comment ;-). Please drop by my blog if you have some time! Have a great weekend! Sonia

b. lee said...

adorable * *

Karin said...

LOVE IT!!!!! Keep up the Great work, I will certainly follow your adventures.

Kathy@DandelionsandDustBunnies said...

Thanks for the shout out. So many great projects linked up. Happy Spring!!

EvA. . . said...

yay I'm your new follower! LOve your blog! So So pretty :)

Chatty Chics said...

Your blog is adorable! Thanks for hosting a party! Just found you!
Melody
chattychics.com

Unknown said...

Rachelle you have a beautiful family <3 B

Inspired By Felicity said...

This is probably the best blogger profile / about me, I've seen... love it and the pics are great!

-Pamela

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin