Wednesday, March 25, 2009

One more..

I've already showed all of you this once before but I'm gonna do it again for the spray paint party that I'm SO late to!





I didn't take a before picture but you can imagine, this wasn't very cute. It was too country lookin' for this girl. Yellow wood. 'Nuff said!


And, um. Yep it was almost winter when this all happened.. Imagine Mr. P's horror when he walked outside and I was in the dark with a spray paint can in my hand.


Grass grows.


Here's the after. I added scrapbook paper to the back and ribbon down the front. It still needs some embellishments and pictures of the LBs but it went from something I would of just tossed to something so sweet for their room! And, I see these all over in thrift stores, there's probably one out there waiting for you!

Thanks for stopping by.. and sorry for my fashionably late appearance!

4 comments:

Thrifty Decor Chick said...

THAT is adorable!!!

Angie said...

It is so cute now and has so much personality!

Stacia Howard said...

Super cute! Perfect for your lil "lovebugs"!

Anonymous said...

I just bought a similar shelf at the thrift store. Yours is soo adorable, it really makes me want to finish mine! If only spring would come so I could get out and paint!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin