Sunday, April 5, 2009

New things coming.

Anybody miss me?

I've been busy! Not only planning this much needed vacay coming up, I also started my own Etsy shop. I'm a little ready to pee my pants I'm so terrified nervous. But I think I have a couple cute ideas and I'm just ready to get myself out there, ya know? You do, I like that about you. You understand! ;) My one lonely reader that is!

So.. I'm ready to move back on to my tour ala love bug. If you still care or remember! Next room is a cutie. It was totally gutted, think pink and black tile. Ugly grey and pink floors. Can you guess the room? My "Master/Whole house/So small it could be a closet" bathroom! You have to squeeze to get in it so, we'll see how good I can take pictures of it, but it'll be done tomorrow.

Another thing I did this weekend? Steam cleaned the floors. AHH, I LOVE the feeling of clean floors! So soft. It's actually really disturbing how many tubs of black dirty water I pulled out of the steamer.

Yeah, I did just admit that to the world.
Well- anywho. Time to winterize my house again since there's a SNOW STORM coming in APRIL.
Awesome.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I'm thinking you have many faithful readers and that one annoying one that has to comment on everything.....

YOU WON MY CONTEST!!!

Rachelle said...

Kathy you know I adore you!

and, YAY I'm so excited! I just saw your email this am and came here to post how excited I was!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin