Sunday, October 4, 2009

Reunited and it feels so good.

Well Little Miss project pants was MIA this weekend! Why you ask? Well, because Mr. P got to come home early! Only for a couple days though so we had to soak it up.
Plus he came baring gifts. I enjoy gifts.
Scratch that.
I really enjoy gifts.
Needless to say between trying to dominate on the Checkers app, and watching Dexter marathons-- I was a little booked. I did however start a little project with this guy.
This time I'm pinky promising to show you tomorrow! No, really. It's actually already finished. The post is written, ready to go. But I like the suspense. The nail biting. Excitement. Don't hate me. :)
See you then! Until then, some random cuteness.


1 comments:

Roeshel said...

Awesome present! Hurray! And sounds like a busy weekend! ;)

Curiosity kills me ... can't wait to see what you're up to. But, since you posted that random cuteness, I'll forgive you. :P

I'll be back tomorrow!
Roeshel

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin