Monday, November 23, 2009

Winner winner turkey dinner!

Thanks to Random.org, we have a winner. And, no... I'm not smart enough with the computer to show you the picture of the random number but, it was 85. Pidderpatterpidderpatter. Congratulations go to ...



Cara, from Homespun Kitchen! Whoohoo! I wish all of you could have won, I have the best readers out there I swear! You all were so sweet and nice it made my week! Thanks again for being the reason for me to blog. :) Until next time, high five.



3 comments:

Ali Mae said...

taking a screen pic is really easy--you just push the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard (mine is above the number pad to the right)and then paste it either into a folder or a document by right-clicking your mouse and then selecting "paste"--or if you want only the window selected, hit "Alt" and "Print Screen" at the same time.--I find it comes in really handy when you have a blog.

Cara@HomespunKitchen said...

Oh.My.Gracious. YAY ME!!!!! This is my very first giveaway win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much Rachelle (my oldest is Rachel, by the way, maybe it was good luck:)!!!

However, we don't have a Hobby Lobby:( So, how about you do another giveaway to someone else for the giftcard??!!

I am off to email you now:)

Blessings,
Cara

Roeshel said...

Congratulations Cara!

Have a happy Thanksgiving Rachelle! :)

Roeshel

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin