Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The elf, has landed. Again.

Sorry for the disappearance everyone! We had a lovely Thanksgiving and Mr. P stayed home for a bit so we've been just loving on him as much as we could before he went back to his second home. But I have been working hard on my Christmas decorations, the tree has to wait as I need to shampoo the carpet this weekend before it goes up. Is that weird? I feel like the carpet needs to be clean. Maybe I'm nesting.

Not. :)

I worked a little bit on this..

Which is coming together lovely. It needs a bit more fluffing before I give the reveal. And, in bigger news. Guess who crash landed tonight just in time for Advent?

Christopher Pop-in-kins. Right now he's perched in our wreath but we shall see how mischievous he gets tonight. I wonder if he has anything to do with LB1 being so helpful tonight with the tiding up? Hmm..

Hope you all are enjoying your countdown to Christmas, it's gorgeous here in the mitten, no snow. I think that's a first. I probably just jinxed it.





5 comments:

Kathy said...

I'm so glad the elf is back.

Doesn't seem right to put up a tree with dirty carpets...I too cannot explain why.

Your decorations look AMAZING so far. SHOW US MORE!!!

Beth@The Stories of A to Z said...

Your garland is shaping up nicely and your elf is cute. I don't have a Christopher Pop-in-kins...that I know of. My 3 yr old did sneak into the bag of chocolate chips though and try and hide the evidence. Hmmm....

Unknown said...

Your Elf has landed in a darling darling spot!! TO CUTE, ALL OF IT!

Kate said...

Oh my gosh, I feel like i need to shampoo my carpets before my tree goes up tooo! So glad I'm not the only one!

Sabrina said...

Love your Elf! We have an Elf on the Shelf too named Hermey and it does wonders for keeping the kiddos in line during the holidays. Ha! So fun! Check out my post. Love your style. Great work and Happy Holidays!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin