Sunday, December 6, 2009

Rust-oleum Re-vamp Project

Everyone out there knows that the number one go to paint is Rust-Oleum's Heirloom White. A lovely not so in your face white. So when I was re-doing my little Goodwill table, that was the most obvious choice.


I previously wrote a post about it here, but just for fun look at how lovely she looks tucked next to the Christmas tree. Creamy beautiful white, goes so great with the gold tones in the ornaments & warm white lights on the tree & the creamy white burlap garland. Love, love love her.



1.)Yes my tables are "his" and "hers".



2.) Sorry about the horrible late night photos.

3.) Hope the Shanty girls don't get mad at no product picture. But, with the table I used the last bottle of Heirloom White, and well, haven't since gotten more. Sorry ladies, don't hate me!



Shanty 2 Chic




13 comments:

Kammy said...

Great job !
Kammy

One Cheap B*tch said...

Turned out great!

Unknown said...

The table is so cute. Good job!

Nancy

Anonymous said...

Love it. Looks great.

Kimmy said...

Those tables are adorable & you are so right heirloom white is just amazing!

~ Regan said...

Just lovely! I love the pulls you added, they really stand out against the paint color!

Rhonda said...

I love it!! You did a great job!

Maryann @ Domestically-Speaking said...

Looks great! Gotta love Heirloom!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Just love Heirloom White, and you did an expert job painting that adorable table. :)

trish said...

I adore your little table. So sweet!
:o) Trish

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for linking your Christmas Crack up with Creating Christmas today. :) I've never heard of it either! lol It looks so yummy though!

Tricia said...

Lovely. Heirloom white can make just about anything prettier!

XO*Tricia

P.S. LOVE the name of your blog!! ;)

Amber Filkins said...

Your table looks so great! I just finished painting a side table yesterday. About a month ago, I was painting it by hand with regular paint, and gave up b/c I wasn't liking how it looked. So it sat under the bar in my kitchen for a month, looking like it could have been in Michael Jackson's video "Black or White". Yesterday, I decided that I was just going to try spray painting it b/c it had to be better than what it currently looked like. I think it turned out great! But, I used cheapy spray paint, so we'll see how it looks after the last coat. :) Next time, I'll use your kind.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin