Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010 To do list.

Now that 2009 is out the door I've been getting together my honey do to do list for this year. Nothing is too far out of reach in my opinion, but Mr. P may cuss me out under his breath after he reads this.

1. The foyer, entry way, dungeon. I can't stand it. Hate is a little strong; but realistically it's fitting. It's so boring and blah, and when there isn't a set place for shoes they end up all over the place. I have a strong dislike for coats all over the place so I need some ideas for that, but besides that, I have big ideas for this doozie.




2. The girls' rooms. We didn't want to have to do this, but so far we haven't sold our house and it's been on the market quite a while. I plan to have them share a room and make LB2's room a play room. Unless magically someone buys it and spares me a lot of fuss!




*chirp, chirp---chirp*

Right-- didn't think so.

3. Bathroom, *sigh* again. Nothing downright dirty about it it just needs another face lift. Mr. P will never understand this, but when something isn't right-- it eats at you. Every.day. Am I correct? Yes, I know. New color, curtain, blinds. Done and done.




4. Curtains for the dining room. Simply because I'm sick of the hate mail from my neighbor about having to watch me eat my egos in the morning sans make up. Sorry neighbor. Will do! ;)




5. Shoebox Master Bedroom. We jokingly staged it for the showings but I feel like I deserve a retreat. *Stomps feet & crosses arms* so there.




So welcome to my top 5. Not too out of range right? Simple fixes, nothing a Dr. Pepper and locking the kids in their rooms quiet peaceful children having a nap time can't fix.




8 comments:

Lori said...

You are so funny! Why is it that hubbys never understand the NEED to change things? Good luck on all your projects!

Anonymous said...

Hey that's not to much to ask for! I want to start painting my house (inside only) and my hubs isn't going to like it when I tell him that he's doing it! Look out 3200 sgft of white walls! Have fun! Can't wait to see your end results!
Michelle

Beth@The Stories of A to Z said...

You're too cute :). Good luck on all your honey do's in 2010!

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Good luck on all of you projects...can't wait to see the after pics!

Unknown said...

Your house is beautiful! :) I have a few little projects of my own that I need to do myself. :)

Nocona said...

I love your home! The pink room is the best. Your title of your blog is so cute.

Kati @ Housewife_Swagger said...

you'll do well with getting this accomplished in no time! I can't wait to see what you come up with! I am in shock that your neighbor actually says that kind of stuff to you! Sorry that your neighbor doesn't like beautiful people.
Keep up the excellent work!

rebecca d said...

As soon as you get the house exactly the way you want it, and settle in, it will sell...works every time. Can't wait to see the photos though.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin