Thursday, March 18, 2010

Feature Yourself Friday!

Wow! Talk about a great turn out last week! Before you link up, enjoy some deliciousness!

At Meet Virginia, Morgan made this very chic ottoman.


A bill holder gets a makeover at Ready, Set Create! Love it! How cute is that?!

I can't leave out my newest friend, Kimmie! She made a tutu for her daughters BED. Yep, move over pottery barn!

The thrifty ba made some easter bread. YUM!

Plus, I adore her for the photo of Snookie in a post about bread. You know Snookie, you rot your brain watching her show but can't stop looking.. Wait did I say that!? ;)

Fawn added some board and batten and I can't resist that!

Okay, okay one more thing. Have ya'll (yes I'm southern today) read Amanda's post on blog party etiqute? It's fabulous. I love having a place for everyone to link up what makes them great, but it's also nice to come back and see everyone else. Now I know you might not be able to see everyone But I hope you can come back and check out a few. Remember being a newbie? That one comment brightened your day! Let's make someone smile today! And please take the time to link back! :) I love giving you some "free" advertising and I love to read it and see that you took 5 seconds to throw a shout out so everyone knows where the party's at!

Speaking of Amanda she's having a giveaway! Go win something totally cute! Then win one for me too okay? :)

Off my soap box, so remember: Link up, comment, link back! That's all-- ya'll (hehe) are great!

Lets PARTY!





18 comments:

Mama Thompson said...

How did I make it on there first...crazy?! Thanks again for hosting...have a great weekend!

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

I love this party! I've found so many great new-to-me blogs at it. I always love seeing what other people are up to.

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting a great party. I hope I did everything right this time. Love your blog.
Brooke

Kelly @ Make It Sparkly Mama said...

I love this party too! And I always seem to get people commenting alot after I link up to it! That being said, how do you feel about people having the link back on their sidebar and not in the post itself? Just wondering!

Ready Set Create said...

YAY! Glad you liked my bill holder! I thought it was cute too, but of course I made it. Ha Ha! PS - Do you have a featured button I can show off? (Bad I know!!)
Aleesha

Kimmie @ Hello Mess said...

Thank you soul sister! And I'm with Aleesha- feature button, please. :D

Now what to post on your fab party...hmm....

Leanne said...

Thanks for hosting again. I love that ottoman. The fabric is gorgeous.

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

You get quite a few links that I don't get at my party! Thanks for letting me look around. (I love the ones you featured.)

Jessica @ Decor Adventures said...

Hey, I just found you! Thanks for hosting :-)

Heather said...

Hey Rachelle! First of all, thanks again for hosting a linky party. I think I just may start one myself, because I get to meet people like you through them. :) Also, I just realized I'm not a follower yet. How the H did that happen?! I'm correcting this now.
Heather @ www.savingmoneylivinglife.com (your newest follower!)

Kalleen at Second Street said...

Hey I just found your party. Thanks for hosting. I look forward to finding new projects.
Kalleen at Second Street

Connie said...

Thanks for hosting this party! This is such a great way to share everyone's ideas. LOVE IT!

Danielle from A Few of My Favorite Things said...

I’m popping over from The Girl Creative’s New Friend Friday and can't wait to start browsing through all of the great blogs in your party. Thanks for hosting!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

R, thank you so much for the sweet shout-out(s). That just made me smile today!! :)

I loooove the ottoman you featured from Meet Virginia. I'm off to tell her so. ;)

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

Thanks so much for the great party, and also for linking to that great post about link party etiquette. It was a very good read!

Stacey @ Fun to Craft said...

Thanks for the party!! I also enjoyed the link party etiquette post. It is good for all bloggers, new and old! I just started a Spring has Sprung Party on Fridays at my blog about 2 weeks ago and it is so good to know I was following good etiquette!! I always want to make sure I give enough attention to all of those great bloggers linking up as well as visiting the links too! Thanks for your awesome blog. It is fun to read!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

RACHELLE!!! Thank you so so much for your feature, that was so sweet of you to do it just made my day!!

~Morgan

http://meetvirginiaandroo.blogspot.com/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/MeetVirginiaShop

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin