Friday, April 23, 2010

Disney Week!

Have I mentioned my love and adoration of all things Disney related? It's love, true love. My family took my brother and I when we were wee little itty bitties. And, I'm very proud to say Husband and I are passing that memory on to our little itty bitties. :)

How can you not be happy when this is in your backyard?



When you eat in the ice age?



Or with elephants? 

 
Hang with royalty! 


When you can lounge?



When you can play play play!

So I'm announcing a Disney week in honor of our soon-to-be trip. Intrigued? We'll have a whole week of posts dedicated to Disney! Some including linky parties-- Best travel tips & Vacation memories! So get ready to share!! I have some super awesome Dis' themed giveaways lined up too, don't miss it. May 3rd-7th, be there or be square.

People still say that right?? :)


12 comments:

Mama Thompson said...

Love it...can't wait!

a little bit of everything said...

We were there in March - our 20th or so trip over the past 30 or so years. Definitely a family favorite. We purchased the Disney Vacation Club when it began in 1991 and it was the best thing we did for family vacations. Can't wait to see what you have in store....

Ocean said...

Sounds fun! Can't wait! We love Disney. We go at least twice a year. We were just there about a month ago. :)

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Just plain awesome, Rachelle! I've actually never done Disney with kids. Went on my Senior Trip in high school and with some girlfriends about 5 years ago. I'm dying to take my girls...it IS the happiest place on earth. :)

Jaime said...

Oh yeah i am so excited, we are thinking about going in October. That picture of your littlest chillin' on the bed is so stinking cute!

shannon said...

I am excited to see what you have planned. I love Disney. We took both our kids this year and had a blast!

maura said...

Ooh I love disney too! We went this past january and two years before that . It truly is Magical! Can't wait to see what you have in store.

www.thewhitefarmhouse2.blogspot.com said...

I love Disney! We just went again in March. It was the bitty ones first time. You should of seen her eyes light up to see all her favorites! It was priceless! She still talks about it. Nonstop! Or maybe she just talks nonstop? Can't wait to see all the Disney inspired posts!

Unknown said...

Disney is the best. We went a few years ago in February. It was sooo perfect. The weather was 65-70 degrees and no people. We just walked on all the rides over and over. So fun! Hope you have a great time with your little ones.
Love the pic of your baby "relaxing". So funny.
Brooke

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

I also love all things Disney. We went over Easter and I blogged about it here.
http://ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com/search/label/Disney
I'm new to blogging and it was fun to blog about. I know you'll have a great time, how can you not!!

-heather

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

BTW..loved T Rex and dining in the Ice Age!!! Fun! I cannot wait till May 3rd now. :)

-heather

Angie said...

Can't wait! We are going in October! I have already started some family outfits (w/o the major cheese and boutique prices) that I plan to finish by then. Hopefully I can link :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin