Thursday, April 29, 2010

Feature Yourself Friday!

Another week has flown by! I'm still getting ready for Disney Week next Monday! Don't forget! We're going to start up with packing and traveling tips! Be sure to get your old or new posts ready to link up! :)



Now on to this weeks goodies!

Under The Table and Dreaming made this awesome crepe paper streamer art piece! Love love love it!



How about this ladybug jar that Amanda made? Adorable.



Natalie, a new favorite of mine--Showed us her dining room makeover. Pretty much anything that says makeover makes my heart flutter, but this almost did me in.



My blog friend Kelly re-did her laundry room, and it looks great! Have you met Kelly? She's a home stager. Fo' real. ;)



Cars don't exactly exsist in this house, but if we had a boy bet your bottom dollar I'd have one of these for him!

Thanks so much ladies! You're the best-- even though things have been hectic and it's taking me days and days to go through everyone, I am looking! There's so much inspiration out there, it's awesome!

Oh and the Intricately Made 139 giveaway winner is #11 Michelle B Katie will contact you about your loot! :) yay! For you non winners, don't forget 50% off a pair of earrings with the purchase of a necklace or bracelet! Don't forget Mother's Day is comin' up! Great thanks to Katie for sponsoring such a fun giveaway! 



15 comments:

Patrice said...

Might be the one and only time I've ever been the first to link! Can't wait to see what everyone is up too this week!

Kenzie said...

Thanks for hosting! I can't wait to see everyone's projects!

Thelittlebrownhouse.us said...

Thank you so much for hosting!

Jane@Little House of Projects said...

Thanks for hosting the party!

Heather said...

Haven't stopped in and said Hi in a while even though I'm still reading all your posts of course, duh! Love it. Thanks for hosting as always! Have a great weekend!
Heather @ www.savingmoneylivinglife.com

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

Thanks so much for hosting again every week!!

~Morgan

Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!

Mama Thompson said...

I really need to make Lil D one of those car things...I just think they are so great.

Amanda said...

Thank you SO much for featuring my ladybug jar AND for hosting!! :)

Tracey @ My House of Giggles said...

Thanks for hosting another Feature Friday, Rachelle! Can't wait to look around and get inspired again :)

Have a great weekend!

Leanne said...

That dining room is gorgeous. Thanks for hosting again.

Marie said...

Hello sweet Rachelle - thank you for hosting our fun features again this week!

I still can't get over Amanda's sweet ladybug jar! So cute.

Blessings,
Marie
http://emmacallsmemama.com

Unknown said...

Rachelle, thanks for hosting. I love to see what everyone is up to. Thanks again.
Brooke

Carrie @ Dittle Dattle said...

Thanks Rachelle! Always full of inspiring ideas.

Natalie of TheBusyBudgetingMama.com said...

aw thanks so much for featuring my dining room makeover!! so nice coming from you! (you're one of my favs!!)

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Rachelle, Thank you so much for linking the ruffle wall art! I'm flattered and greatly appreciate it! Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you are enjoying your weekend! ~ Stephanie Lynn

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin