Thursday, July 8, 2010

Feature Yourself Friday!



Hi all! Hope your week after the holiday went well! :) Good news is, it's FRIDAY.. We all know what that means-- woohoo! I was tempted to post all 4th of July things because there were A LOT that caught my eye.

But, I'm going to hold off.. but dang you girls are creative. Come to my house mmmk? I didn't put a stitch of red, white or blue out. Someone come arrest me! I know I know, but we were gone a lot and everything's packed tightly away in case we move.
*Sigh* 

Plus I'm a lazy bum and don't feel like finding the box with it all. Because you know it'll be the one on the bottom. :-P

Oh, features! Right!! :) Okay, here goes..

Loved this summer wreath over at Gluesticks. I might have to copy this one, cheap and easy-- just how I like it! :)



Okay, some people just see something and know it's going to be cute. Why don't I have that gift? A itty bitty shaker..a necklace... what?



I have all the ingredients on my list for the store this week to make this doozie. It's making me hungry just looking at it.... YUM.

How about a cute wall hanging? P.S while you're at her blog, check out the furniture she BUILT. 



And, lastly... Loved this post about summer party tips! I do love me a good party! I'll be honest I'm a little bit of a freak and like to plan for it just as much as being at it.. :)

Alrighty, your turn! I do love seeing the ah-mazing things you have each week, and I do apologize to those that I can't comment on but I'm trying to limit my time on the computer since it's summer and all.. But believe me I'm reading, loving and adding a TON to my bookmarks so I can stalk you more! :)

Ready...set...go! 




12 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Rachelle for the linky party. ;) jENN

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Thanks for hosting the linky partay!!!


heather

Kenzie said...

Thanks for hosting! I hope you have a great weekend!

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Hi Rachelle, Thanks for hosting! The dessert looks wonderful. I think I'll try this recipe too.
xo, Sherry

L Simonson said...

Thanks for hosting :)

Lori S.

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

I was totally the same way I had like one flag block decor out thats it! Thanks so much for hosting!!

~Morgan

Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!!
Meet Virginia!!!

Life in Rehab said...

Hey Rachelle, thanks for hosting again! I've got my shopping list in hand ready to hit the craft store after I peruse some of my fellow party goers.

Decor To Adore said...

Hi Rachelle,

Thank you so much for hosting such a fun party.

I hope you'll stop by and enter my giveaway.

Julia said...

Thanks so much for the linky party! I really enjoy seeing what others have done:).

~Julia

Amanda @ Healthy House on the Block said...

Thanks for hosting the WONDERFUL party! I've been loving visiting all the links. And thank you for visiting - love your comments!!!

Lisa said...

Thanks for being a blogging inspiration to me! I have chosen you for the Versatile Blogger Award!
http://homemadehodgepodge.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-won-i-won.html

Staci J said...

I'm so glad I found your darling blog!! This is my first time linking up to your party, better late than never:)
justsewsassy.com

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin