Sunday, September 12, 2010

Mod Podge Mayhem

Come one come all! :) It's time for the Creative Chick Parade and I'm super excited to announce our first project for the week, Mod Podge Mayhem!


I'm so excited for this one! I love me some Mod Podge! Want to see my most favorite Mod Podge creation? My Family Rules canvas! Yes, of course I could have simply glued the sheets of paper on, but it needed that extra touch of something--- Hello, lover!



So tell me, what Mod Podge creations have you come up with! Link up as many projects as you'd like and while you're at it don't forget to go check out my lovely co-hosts of the Creative Chick Parade, many have some super awesome giveaways going on!


Show us the goods!



10 comments:

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

~~*~*I have never used modge podge before but I LOVE your art you made..so heartwarming!! You are so creative Rachelle!!~*~*

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

I love your canvas- great sentiments. I just bought my first jar of mod podge- but have never used it- getting inspired!

Leanne said...

I love Mod Podge. Thanks for hosting.

Adena (aka cre82learn) said...

I love this. When all of my kids were younger, I had a similar list of rules up but I just printed it out on cardstock with a pretty font, not nearly as pretty as yours! If I had one like this one, I would probably always leave it up...making me think of doing one...Did you print it out on scrapbook paper then apply to canvas?? It looks like it is fairly large. What are the dimensions?

Paula@SweetPea said...

I am looking forward to looking through the links for Mod Podge inspiration.

Cherry Chick said...

I love the "house rules"...very clever and a very practical idea to remind everyone. Thanks for sharing with us all.
´*•.¸(´*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥•.*.Thank you.*.•♥
♥•.*.from Vicki.*.•♥
¸.•*´(¸.•*´♥´*•.¸)´*•.¸

silly eagle books said...

love this link! So many great ideas!

Meagan At Fairly Fabulous said...

I love all your linky linkups! Today I was so disappointed to see so many people not sticking to your fabulous theme. :( Thanks for hosting! Looking forward to what is to come this week!

Alison Agnew said...

Thanks for hosting this linky party! I'm now your newest follower.

Blessings,

Alison

Jill said...

I love the photo collage clock! Great job guys!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin