Thursday, February 17, 2011

Feature yourself Friday!

Hey friendsie friends! :) Hope ya'll are having a wonderfully warm-spring day like we did today.. Well, sort of, the snow is melting and it was up to 52! Now you all who have been in warm weather for a while now, just shush.. Let me enjoy my day of spring before the snow comes back! :) Ha.

First things first... Have you entered the Shabby Apple dress giveaway? Win yourself this lovely dress! 



And!

My friend at Cap Creations (looove her! Gorgeous necklaces and the warmest heart ever.) is having a bring Brady home giveaway, hoping to get some donations to bring this lil' fella home! His story breaks my heart and I so want him to come home to his parents and have the life he's destined to have! You can read more about it here, check it out! If you have an Etsy shop you can donate into the prize package too, more shops helping, more exposure, better chance of him coming home! Whoop whoop!


Okay dokay, time for the features... Lovely turnout this week, pretty hard to pick just a few of the bunch. :)

Love this party, too presh.



Way too cute, and easy enough I think I could make it.. Big time plus! :)



Just last week we went and saw Gnomeo and Juliet and it was so freakin' cute, I plan on making these for the girls to tide them over until it comes out on dvd.. :)



Awesome nursery decor.



You know I love me some B&B.





14 comments:

Sharon@Keen Inspirations said...

Thank you, Rachelle, for hosting! Enjoy your weekend!

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

Thanks for hosting this link party.

Kellie said...

Thank you for hosting this blog party! I'm so new to blogging but I'm loving this :) Such cute features this week!

-Kellie
http://sixtieshome.blogspot.com/

Cap Creations said...

Hey Rachelle! Thanks so much for sharing about Brady!! You are wonderful!!!

Tonya @ Love of Family And Home said...

Rachelle-
Thank you sooo much for featuring my son's nursery!! I am honored to have been chosen amongst all the other amazing entries last week!

Tonya
http://loveoffamilyandhome.blogspot.com

Jami Nato said...

that dress is to die for... super cute. model it for us. seriously...photoshoot!

Creative Escapes said...

Hi Rachelle - our snow is FINALLY melting too - I think we got close to 45. Can't wait for spring! I just posted #207 an "upcycled" cradle I made for my daughters birthday. Thanks for hosting, I know there is a cost now - I really love and appreciate the parties!

Carolyn said...

Enjoy your spring day! Where I live it truly has been spring with weather in the 70's. Today it's freezing, windy and going to rain. Brrrrr.
Thanks for hosting.
carolyn - homework

Simone @ Doberman's by the Sea said...

Happy Weekend.

Kelly @livingcraftilyeverafter said...

Just found your blog and I am your newest follower? :) Thanks for hosting! I linked up a gumball topiary!

Kelly

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

I think yours is my favorite linky party. Love it!

Carmen @ Life with Sprinkles on Top said...

Those gnome kisses are too cute. I linked up! Thanks for hosting! Hope you didn't get blown away in this crazy windy weather today. :)

annies home said...

linking up a day late love this link up thanks for hosting

My Greenbrae Cottage said...

Love your blog!! Thanks for hosting this party every week! Love it! And HUGE THANK YOU to featuring my Board & Batten this week!!!! What a wonderful surprise! Made my weekend.
XO

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin