Thursday, February 24, 2011

FYF, Getting power on, a winner and a surprise!

Funny story, I was gonna leave the title of this "In which I cram a lot in" But I've already had the swinger site debacle so I switched that up a bit. Ha.. :) Google wont be tricking me!!

1.) I finally have power again. However, they're saying another storm this weekend..I need a plane ticket out of here stat.

2.)Okay so the winner of the Marseilles dress, from Shabby Apple thanks to random.org is....144!

Becky (Beccasmiles), who said 
 "I liked Shabby Apple on FB. "
Whoop whoop Becky, check your email!

And let me say, 202 comments? Awesome buddies, just awesome. You gave so much Shabby Apple love, it's amazing. Didn't win and want to order something still? Go click on over to that little button there and use the fingerprintsonthefridge10off code! :) Score!

3.) Oh, and I have a special little surprise for tomorrow to show you! Not home decor related. Can. Not. Wait! 

So, thanks for waiting what seemed like a YEAR.. The ice storm was crazy eights guys, want to see some crappy Iphone pics? Enjoy!



 My frozen car. Took me a half hour to just break through the ice to get the door open. Gah!

 Stole this picture from my friend Patti's facebook. Shh, don't tell her. Look at those branches, yo! Crazy.

 So, since I was computer-less this week, I didn't really get to pick my favorites, and I think I'm gonna enjoy my heat and cable tonight. Sound okay? But, party is open.. so while I fist pump with my favorite...ha.. You party on. :)








12 comments:

Lindy said...

Thanks a bunch for hosting!!!

Jennifer said...

I'm so glad you got your power back. Brrrrr! Glad I live in the South where the flowers are starting to bloom. Thanks for hosting another party.
Jen

Kyra @ RACKS and Mooby said...

Thanks for hosting! Glad you have power back - no fun!!

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

oh, I feel your pain. We had a huge ice storm last year, we had 5 days of no power!! gaaaah. glad you are back online.

Megan said...

I hate ice storms with a passion. We had one two years ago and were without power for over a week. Thank the good Lord that the house I was living in at the time had a wood burning stove. My parents and brothers came over and camped out with me. We made grilled cheese on the stove (in an iron skillet, of course) and enjoyed our time together. Thankfully, their power came back on within a few days so I ended up staying with them until mine was finally restored, but I don't think I'll ever forget how miserably cold those few nights were. I hope the next storm totally misses you guys!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Looks sooooo COLD...thanks for hosting!

Blessings,
Linda

Michelle @ On and Off My Plate said...

The ice pictures are amazing....thanks for sharing and hosting. So many posts to visit over the snowy weekend in Denver.

Stay warm!

Cherie said...

Thanks for hosting!

http://justcraftytoday.blogspot.com

Jenn said...

Thanks so much for hosting. That picture of your car is CRAZY!! Hope you have a great weekend and it warms up a bit for you!

Jess (hellowifeonline.com) said...

Thanks for hosting another party! I look forward to it every week!

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Hi Rashelle,

I'm happy to hear that you are up and running again, but more importantly that you have heat and water. That ice looks pretty but can sure cause problems. Take care and thanks for hostessing.

God bless,

Kathy

The Girl Creative said...

Totally LOVE the new design. :) Sorry you've been iced in - that's definitely not any fun!! Sending you some warm thoughts! :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin