Monday, February 14, 2011

Something Mushy for my lover.

Anyone who doesn't want to hear the sugary, sickenly sweet post to my lover-pants.. Avert your eyes. You might get a cavity. Or just enjoy our old pictures, love a trip down memory lane!

:)

Blogging about your marriage can be risky-- too much cute, nice, lovey posts and people think you're fake. No one can be that happy all the time. Too much of the nitty gritty and people think you share too much. They're fighting about that, again!? Eh, I like a little in between. :) There's a lot that I don't post because Mr. Fingerprints is super private. I'm surprised he lets me have a blog. ha! :)

What am I getting at? Not quite sure. But it's my blog and we're gonna roll with it. 





Dear Jerry,
I'm probably the hardest person to live with. I nag, I hate doing dishes, I hate to close my dresser drawers, I have the messiest car in the world. I'm loud and opinionated. And, probably a hundred, maybe thousand more things that drive you crazy that I don't know about. Don't tell me. Ignorance is bliss.


But, you're still with me. Hook line and sinker- I got you! :) You finish my movie quotes, and let me text you all night even when you're falling asleep. You finish the projects I get all amped to do and then get bored. You let me sleep in on Saturday mornings, you change all the diapers and clean up all the puke fests.. You're a catch. I'm unbelieveably lucky to have you and the best thing you gave me.. My children. :) This year was many ups and downs, wanting things we can't have. Waiting for things to happen when they don't. But we're in this together, and I wouldn't have it anyway.

You're my boy blue.
Ha.
Love you sugar booger.


14 comments:

Alison Agnew said...

Not too sugary...;) Hope you have a wonderful Valentine's day with your sweety.

Blessings,

Alison
Stuff and Nonsense

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Ahhhh, that was nice. Hope your day is perfect. Hugs, Marty

maura said...

So sweet. He is a lucky guy too!

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum} said...

You guys are so cute...and ohmygosh...my guy and I call each other sugar booger!!!!

Tamara said...

What a cute post and even cuter couple! The last picture is my fav and it's not just because he's sporting the Old English D!

Unknown said...

ha. Love this.
and love your green dress. I WANT IT!

Jami Nato said...

mush it up...you're aloud to today. maybe i should have said SMOOSH it up(do you watch jersey shore?!) LOL.

Carmen @ Life with Sprinkles on Top said...

Awww that was really sweet. You guys make such a cute couple. :) And you look fabulous in green!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

You are a gorgeous couple, and green is your color, girl. :) You rock it!

A Whole Lotta Magic said...

Awwww ... LOVE!

Sue
xo

mallorymallorah said...

Super cute post! It was just the right amount of mush. Lol
Also, I must agree that you look fab in green.
mallorymallorah.blogspot.com

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Aww you guys are super cute!!

The Girl Creative said...

You are adorable...and he's quite handsome (is that bad to say??? lol). No wonder we get along great - i have the world's messiest car too! lol My husband is super private too and often kids about my facebook statuses (even when they are nothing really private or personal) and leaves comments like "you're pregnant? when did that happen??? thank God for facebook! I find out about everything in my house/life that way!" LOL xoxo

Jami Graham said...

Haha!! Too cute! So funny because I seriously felt like that was me except not only do I not close my drawers but I also don't hang up my clothes and spend the better part of my morning on the floor rummaging through clothes swearing this time I'm going to hang them up!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin