Thursday, March 24, 2011

Feature yourself Friday!

Hey ladies (and gents if you're out there!) Hope you're having yourselves a lover-ly week, I'm still enjoying my husband being home so you know it's all good in this hood! :)

We had some awesome link ups last week- as always of course, I wouldn't expect any less. Some favorites..

Super Disney fan here, (remember Disney week!?) so I wish I would have saved the girls first hair cuts for this, I had no idea!



Home girl has some serious ribbon-ing going on



If you follow me on facebook-- you saw the sneak peek of our playroom.. So since I'm still in playroom-redo-mode.. I'm loving this post



I made similar frames for Christmas gifts this year, but this blogger took it up a notch with the interchangeable flowers.. sa-weeet.



Super sweet home-made cherry blossoms.



Love it guys! Just love.

Don't forget, the BlM Crafts & Creations Newsboy hat giveaway ends tonight, and the Pocket full of Posies Meal planning pocket giveaway is still going strong! Check it! 

Ready...set..go!






22 comments:

Heather {WhipperBerry} said...

Thanks for hosting...you're a doll!!

kisses
heather

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

I found out about the barber shop on Main Street through allearsnet.com. My younger daughter had her hair cut and french braided there and sprinkled with lots of pixie dust too! They even gave her Mickey ears. It was in the days before Bibbidiy Bobidy Boutique. Super cute!

Unknown said...

woohoo! Thanks for featuring my Ribbon Wreath!!

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

Thanks for hosting this blog party!

Heather said...

Hello dear! So funny that you just commented on my blog, because I literally had your blog open and was getting ready to link up the cheeseburger soup. :) Doing so good--just got back from Tampa for a week and having a hard time getting back to the grind. How are you and things going?! PS Abt to do a blog redesign. Let me know if you have any feedback.

Dorian said...

Thanks For the party! Sorry I accidently posted twice..opps! I don't know how to delete one :(
Anyway, thanks again!

Jen said...

Thanks for hosting! :) I am back to visit.
Cheers!
Jen
www.cariboobutterfly.com

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog (and yes, the x-rays are nutso!!). Your blog is awesome! Thanks for hosting!

Cristan said...

Thanks so much for hosting! :)

Johnnie said...

Great hop. I am a new follower. Can't wait to check out all these projects. Blessings...

Saved By Love Creations

b. lee said...

so luv that playroom!! funky-fresh *

Simone @ Doberman's by the Sea said...

Happy Spring. Thanks for hosting this great meme.

Rachael @ The Little Birdie said...

Thanks so much for hosting! I just love the Disney haircut, what a fun first experience for the kiddo and the parents! :)

Anonymous said...

So many great Spring/Easter projects! Thanks for hostessing.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for featuring my tissue paper cherry blossoms!! Such an honor to be among these fantastic crafters!!

Kristi @ Lolly Jane said...

bah! SO many cute projects... took me forever to get to the bottom ;) thanks for hosting! xo

Karen At Home Blog said...

Thanks for hosting such a fun party!! I linked up my Easy Tuna Noodle Casserole. Have a great weekend!

Karen

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for featuring my sign <3 Annnnd thanks for hosting :)

<3Becky
justbeckause.blogspot.com

Tanya said...

This is my first time linking up to your party and I'm a new follower! Happy Friday =)

Krissy said...

Following you from The Girl Creative blog hop. Please visit us and follow back if you can! Thanks so much and have a great day!

Krissy @ Mommy Misc

Milam Photos said...

Thanks for featuring our post about Emerson's first hair cut at Disney!! You are just so awesome!

Tiffany said...

Thanks for the party! :) Linked up my bleached stamped t-shirt for boys today #439. Have a great weekend!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin