Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I heart board and batten.


This fancy lady, is having a party. It's a moulding-molding party ;) and I couldn't not attend such festivities. I love me some B&B.





My most favorite, favorite favorite project to date has been my entry way. It went from disgusting to amazing in my eyes. It's so much cleaner, lighter and pretty thanks to some cheap wood, paint and nails. Maybe a little elbow grease too, ya know since no one has donated a real saw to use for miter cuts, I'm stuck with a little miter box saw. Bummer. But, my right arm is super strong thanks to it. Work out, yo.

Okay, enough talk.. More pretties.


These pictures remind me, I totally need an update post. With my new camera, ahh well.


If you want to read more about my destination through ugly-fan-freakintastick entry check out here, here or here

Thanks for having me Emily!


5 comments:

Meagan At Fairly Fabulous said...

I JUST sent your original post on this to my friend. I told her (not asked- I'm so pushy!) we are doing this in her new house! HAHA. I'll be sure to let you know when we finish the FotF inspired B+B!

Decorchick! said...

Ha! You're so funny. You're entry way is AMAZING!!! Oh gosh, B&B makes me salivate. Great job girl, and yes, you NEED a real miter saw! :) Thanks so much for linking up!!

www.thewhitefarmhouse2.blogspot.com said...

I keep on dreaming of doing board and batten. My hubby has nixed all plans I have for it so far. I am thinking that when he goes on one of his week long hunts though. Your entryway looks awesome! Want B&B even more now!

Homeschool on the Croft said...

Absolutely lovely!
(And I think I wrote my last comment in the wrong post! Duh!)

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin