Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Etsy Favorites Part Duex

I have a thing for cool necklaces, I do. I don't know why but I totally like wearing funky things around my neck, this is no exception. Coolest Crab I've seen.





Super cute pillow. I love hand made pillows, love the rainbow, love the stitching. Ugh, someone buy me this. ASAP. ;)



What a cute print. It basically says it all. :)


So freaking adorable. I have a mini tradition of buying my husband a key chain for Christmas so I snatched one up last year, this one is ours. Love it. Now I need one for my keys!



Love me some chalkboards. And, reusing cabinet doors AND the cheery color. La la love. 

Well those are some of my favsies today! Hope you enjoyed, and maybe got some shopping done! ;)

And, my friend Diana should be welcoming her little bub into the world today, why don't you head on over to The Girl Creative and give her a little lovin.

3 comments:

Jami Nato said...

that chalkboard looks like something you could easily make...do it.

the workaholic momma said...

I love that crab necklace - its beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing!

ashley @ little miss momma said...

LOVE these finds! So featuring that key chain!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin