Friday, July 15, 2011

Feature yourself Friday!

Talk about losing track of time.

It's FRIDAY? When did that roll around? I had a meeting last night at 8 so by the time I got home and crashed, 10 pm Feature Yourself Friday was a dream floating around in my head, as I was snooooozing. Then my lovely children slept until 11 this morning. I think they knew their mama needed some beauty sleep.

I feel refreshed.

Well sort of. When I get too much sleep I feel way more groggy. Does that happen to you? I got the sleep cycle app on my phone because I've heard good things but I've yet to try it. It's kind of magical and wakes you up when you WONT be tired and groggy.

This just went to no-where land didn't it?

Want some more randoms?


Talk about twins right? And, when did this child get so big? Um.. she's supposed to be 3 not 13.

This little gal is a pirate. Can you tell? I don't know what says pirate more, the eye patch, tattoo or flowered dress.
But, she does get 100 points for popping out her sunglasses lens and using a headband to fashion a eye patch. Atta girl. How can I be mad about broken sunglasses when you use mad DIY skills to use your imagination? Awesomesauce, baby.

Okie dokie.. time for me to wake up, and you all can party hard. Sound good? :) 


17 comments:

Rebecca@This Present Life said...

11??? Seriously?!? Lately I'm lucky if my kids sleep until 7! And yes, I totally know that groggy feeling of too much sleep. But I'm sure it did your body good! Love your little pirate girl :) Sounds like she's on her way to her own brilliant crafting career ;) Happy Friday!

Tiffany said...

Okay, your girls is a genius. That DIY eye patch is seriously a fabulous idea! May have to use that for a Halloween costume. Brilliant! Tell her I said thanks for the idea! : )

Richella Parham said...

Hey Rachelle--

Hope this finds you doing well! I haven't joined FYF in so long, and I've missed you! I pray that things are going well for you. Thank you for always being a kind and gracious hostess!

Amy {Polkadot Pear} said...

Oops...my link didn't show up and ended up entering it twice. Sorry!!

SO jeslous that your kids let you sleep in...mine are always up by 6am!

Elle @ Ellementary Home said...

OMG, if my kids ever slept till 11 I would be sure they'd died in their beds. :) Thanks so much for hosting the party, and have a great weekend!

Rhiannon said...

im praying my son sleeps in tomorrow!! hope all is well XOXO

Anonymous said...

FUN site! I am a new follower and excited to read your blog!
Stephanie
mylilpumpkinpatch.blogspot.com

Retro Restyling said...

This week FLEW by quicker than I imagined too, and for some reason my 7 am on the dot waker upper slept in until 9:30 with me. How odd, must've been something in the sleepy air. Thanks for the feature yourself opportunity again! This is my second time on your blog posting up a piece of restyled furniture! Have a great weekend! xo

Katie Olthoff said...

I've heard that you actually "feel" TWO-nights-ago's sleep. So you'll feel rested tomorrow!

Calypso In The Country said...

My kids are always up pretty early - especially on days I want to sleep a little later! Thanks for hosting today! Have a nice weekend.
-Shelley

Jennifer said...

Thanks so much for hosting! I love looking over everyone's ideas. Swing by my blog when you get a chance for Fusion Fridays...I would love for you to link up!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Oh the dress for sure!! What a clever little chip off the ol' mama block ya got there, matey!!


-heather

aflowerinameadow said...

Hiya,

I tried the sleep cycle app. And it was good to start with although I was unsure, and still am, about having your phone right next to your head, under your pillow, all night. I liked it until the morning it didn't wake me up and I was late for work! I'm afraid that was enough for me to give it up completely. Hope this helps. x

Amy said...

OMG! SO sorry for totally linking 3Xs. It wasn't working so I kept doing it. Dang! Again, sorry.
xoxo, amy

Ami Allison said...

Thanks for hosting! It's so strange isn't it? When you get more sleep and wake up feeling worse! Your daughter and you are JUST gorgeous!!! :)

Unknown said...

I'm a total newbie here- thank you so much for hosting!
I have been sitting here peeking at links for so long my laundry must be reproducing!
Kerry at housetalkn.blogspot.com

Cami @ Four Jokers and a Queen said...

This is great....I can't believe I'm number 437! LOL....I will be linking more often to beat that number! Great projects.....love when the kids sleep that late, sigh...LOVE it. Have a great vaca!
xoxo, cami @ www.fourjokersandaqueen.com

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin