Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hello there, Friend.

Our Elf Christopher popped in the other night (Okay a few weeks ago. I wrote this and then never posted it. Pretend with me that it's 3 weeks ago..And, scene.) and brought a friend with him.

Oh boy. Here we go.




:)

Okay as much as I complain he is pretty cute. He's already totally in love with his brother and likes to jump around on him and bite his ears. Don't worry, big brother plays back. :)



His sisters? Well, he's not exactly in love with them yet. Getting there... slowly.


Me though? Every two minutes he's under my feet purring so I think that means we're friends.




There's our new family member Oliver.

He shhhore is fluffy!

11 comments:

stefanie said...

soooooooooooooooooo super cute!!!!!

Shannah @ Just Us Four said...

What a cutie pie! Isn't it amazing how patient animals can be with little kids?

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

He's so pretty!! I had a cat named Oliver once. We found a dog on Christmas night...named her Annie. She's not completely in love with the kids yet either, but we'll get there. ;)

Hey! We need to set up that pen pal thing for our girls. :)

Allison {A Glimpse Inside} said...

He is adorable!! He looks JUST like my cat Patton! But Oliver has more white around his mouth.

Calypso In The Country said...

Oh my gosh, how adorable! I miss having a kitty!
-Shelley

Unknown said...

He is just a doll, I love his little face!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

oh my gosh! So cute and SO FLUFFY!

Lisa said...

so adorable!

Mrs. Darcy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. Darcy said...

Awwwww! He is just so darn cute. Cats make the best pets:)

aspiretoinspire

Patrice said...

I could go for another kitty cat!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin