Thursday, February 23, 2012

Feature Yourself Friday

Why hellllo there!

Coming at you from a blistery cold mitten here. Brr!

I've been working on the (tiny) Master Bedroom like a crazy woman! I'm so excited to show you how it's coming along. This week hopefully.. crossing my fingers


Also a few more fun things

This chick finally decided to jump on the WP bandwagon, so soon you'll be seeing some changes around these parts. I'm totally freaked out and very excited. Have you already made the move? Do you love it? Hate it? Super hard to learn? Share your insights, wont ya?

We've also got some awesome giveaways lined up for Sponsor Saturdays. So jealous I can't win any of this loot. 

March advertising opens up on Monday, so if you have a blog or shop you want to show off and hang with the FOTF gang, let a girl know! {Fotfblog@aol.com}

Okay, enough biz-naas.

Time for the party. 




21 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Have a wonderful weekend.

Crystal said...

Thanks for hosting! I can't wait to see your master bedroom.

Trish - Mom On Timeout said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Little Bit said...

Thank you for hosting! Little Bit from DecorateWithaLittleBit.com

Delightful Deets said...

Excited to see your master bedroom! Thanks for hosting, have a great weekend!

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

Hi, Rachelle! Thanks for a lovely party!

Ambreen (Simply Sweet n Savory) said...

Thank you so much for hosting. Have a great weekend!

Mimi said...

Thanks so much for hosting. Have a wonderful weekend!

Rebekah Greiman said...

IT'S FRIDAY! And I have a Cheap, Organic Face Wash recipe that I'm linking up today. It's awesome, leaves my skin feeling great, is really easy to make and costs less than a $.01! Thanks for hosting the party once again. Have a great week!
Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

Ivy@ a dash of domestic said...

Good luck on your master bedroom!! Thanks for hosting.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your move. My blog is with WP and it's been great. It's so easy to use, and the help and community forums have been wonderful. I looked into switching to blogger, simply because i was interested in making some income (not so easy with WP), but switching sounds really challenging...losing comments, your ranking with google, formatting changes, etc. I really hope your move goes well, and will check back to see your new look!

Amy said...

Those finger-smiley faces are too cute! Definitely made me smile this morning.

Thanks for hosting...I'll be anxious to hear how the move to WP goes. I'm about to do the same.

Amy {aprons & ambition}

Erin said...

First time visitor--thanks for hosting the party! Off to check out some other links! :)

Donata @ DK's Craft Cafe said...

Thank you very much for hosting, Rachelle :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting!!

Calypso In The Country said...

Best of luck with the bedroom and thanks for hosting today!
-Shelley

Kathleen said...

So fun, thanks for hosting!

Kara at Petals to Picots said...

Thanks for hosting! Feel free to drop by and link up to my I Love Fridays party :)

Lolly Jane said...

Thanks so much! Happy Friday! XO

Emily said...

Thanks for hosting!
Emily
domesticdeadline.blogspot.com

Dwell on Joy said...

Back to link up today! Happy Weekend!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin