Thursday, June 28, 2012

Feature Yourself Friday

Hello.. Friday!

Hello..Summer!

Again, posting has been sparatic I know. I hate that! But summer just eats away at my time. I wanted to thank you all again for the lovely words over little miss and her shiner. She's much better now. ;)

Besides that we've been...

Checkin' off the summer bucket list..

Softball..



and Farm life..


And, working on our inner peace.

Follow me on instagram? FOTFBlog

Maybe it'll make up for the lack of posting.




Shall we party hardy? We shall! 


8 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh I so wish I lived somewhere with that kind of space! I grew up on farms and never appreciated it as a kid. Now that I live in Suburbistan I long for fields and creeks. *sigh* Someday!

I linked up my Happy! Healthy! Challenge. Thanks for hosting! :)

Leslie said...

Thanks so much for hosting! :)

Lyuba @ Will Cook For Smiles said...

Great pictures! Thank you so much for the party!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Ashley

Rebekah Greiman said...

Hello! Thanks for another link party. Freezing Beans (#169) are easy to do beforehand and freeze for later use. I have a tutorial on how to do this and how to avoid BPA that are in most canned foods. Plus, beans are cheap! Hope you enjoy!
Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

Kelli @ Living Sweetly said...

Thank you for hosting! This is one of my favorite linky parties!

Our Pinteresting Family said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Enjoy your weekend. Megan

Unknown said...

OMGoodness your chalkboard wall is so fun!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin