Monday, December 15, 2008

Well crap.

Remember my goal for the weekend? A gorgeous kitchen worthy of a cover of a magazine? Yes. Did that happen? No. Let me tell you why.

6:43 AM (Momma doesnt get up that early!) ring ring ring.

8:02 (Nope still zonked) Rumble rumble rumble... is that a car I hear... no, couldn't be.

8:03 (Turning over to go back to sleep) KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK DING DONG DING DONG.

8:04.... Jump.. Put some freaking clothes on because well... it was date night ;-) answer the door with my hair out to here, and mascara smeared down my cheeks, toothpaste on my lips from the night before.. oh gosh, I bet he thought he was lucky to first set eyes on me!

8:05... wonderful countertop in the garage waiting to be installed later today by my father the contractor.

11:21.......... measurements.

FOUR...FOUR I TELL YOU, FEET, YEP NOT INCHES, FEET- OFF. You read that correctly in my meanest caps locks ever- four feet off. That's not a little problem guys, that's a huge problem.

So what do I have, a kitchen with no cabinets or counter tops. For two weeks. I'm angry. Very angry.

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin