Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hard times..

Hope my one reader out there you all enjoyed the video of the fam- and I didn't scare you off!

This week has been pretty tough to say the least. Friday Mr. P came home with some not so fun news, his job was sending him out of town. His new gig would be Sunday-Friday late nightish. That's a long time away from each other. Considering I work Friday nights, and will be home after he goes to bed, and then, again I work Saturday mornings. We will officially see each other from 3:00pm Saturday to 3:00pm Sunday. It breaks my heart.

It's only Tuesday and I hate it. It's hard enough being a Mom with a Dad around, and now. I feel like I don't know what hit me. Single Moms out there- this is to you, you're amazing!

So since I'm down in the dumps- I might not be around for a while, it's no fun blogging while I've got the blues. I'm sure by next week I'll throw myself into projects though to stay in the happy mode.
<3 thanks for listening!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I'm sorry! That is sooo hard (and lonely) with littles. Is this a lasting schedule?

When this happens for us I would rent a movie and eat something we wouldnt normally (like hot dogs or cheap tv dinners) BUT that would get too old after awhile. Im sorry...

But dont go away!!

Kathy said...

You really did leave us didnt you! COME BACK! COME BACK!!

How did you print your wordle? I cant get it to print and I feel really lame for it.

Come back and let us know how you are doing!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin