Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy 50th! :)

Today is my 50th post. :) Happy anniversary blogger- from me to you.




Anyway, this weekend I took Saturday off for Mr. P and I to go get some things done that aren't so easy by myself during the week with two children who seem to always be hungry, tired, have to go potty the second we get in the store. One of the places we went to was Bed Bath and Beyond. Ahh, love.

We've decided we're getting a new bedroom. Nothing like furniture, but some new paint, fabric and pretties.

I saw this, and knew I had to have her.




Isn't she so girly and beautiful? Originally that's not what I wanted at all. I wanted sleek, hotel like white. (But c'mon with a 1 year old still in bed with me at night, white isn't the best choice when diaper leaks can and do happen.) I love the hints of pink, the crisp white. It just makes me want to snuggle up on a summer day with the windows open and take a sans kinds nap. Don't you? Can't you just see a vinyl dandilion on the wall with whispies floating around?


However, husband has a different taste. He likes the darks hence our room being blue. Blue comforter, dark furniture. Ack. Our bedroom is the smallest in the house (Yes LB1 got the bigger room upstairs- but that has a lot of reasons that probably don't matter much to you :)..) You know shoe boxes? That's a little bit bigger than our room. Dark is closing me in! I need the light, Walk towards the light Mr. P!


I may even consider this,

Do you understand my vision? I like to call it girly fluffy crisp and clean. Yes, exactly. And, besides like I told Mr. P he only spends the night in the bed one night a week. I think that technically means it's a girls room now. Pink is a necessity. :)

So tell me.. what should I do? Is the first one just too....young girl and I need to grow up? The second one isn't really the color scheme I'm looking for, you know that already though. What do I do!?!?!

Keep looking huh? Goodness I'm so indesisive.

2 comments:

Martha said...

hello!

I love your blog name! Just wanted to come by and say hi.

Good luck on the giveaway!

Come back and visit any time!

Martha

Kathy said...

happy birthday blog!!! Did you have cake? If not, you should!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin