Sunday, March 8, 2009

Saturday night, ala LB1.

If you were to ask LB1 if she wanted to get her ears pierced- do you know what she'd say? "I can't because I don't know how to take care of them myself!!" Can you tell I didn't want her to get them done? :)


Saturday night she was ready. She wanted to go to the mall and get some pretties in her ears and she promised not to cry! :) Obviously after a bribe to eat her food and to be good for the next 17 years, it was settled.








And, she was true to her word! No tears! She was pretty shocked that it actually hurt. But once she saw them she was so proud! After the mall we went to mema's house and well.. around 9 o'clock we get pretty wild.



Taking turns in Mr. P's sisters "swing" (Lift for her bed) up down and around.


Oh look Daddy's turn. This was the best part, I think I pee'd a little. No, really.


Just keepin' it real. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin