Monday, March 9, 2009

A tough choice.

I'm going to be honest with you all right now. I have a SERIOUS temptation sitting right.next.to.me.

It's name is Cheesy Gordita Crunch. Hello, friend.

I've lost 5 pounds already in my quest to *Not* look like I'm pregnant anymore, what do I do? I already went and bought it.. there's no harm right? *Sigh* It probably doesn't help that I paired it with a soft supreme and nachos. Yes, add the large mountain dew, soda from the devil and I'm doomed arent I? Yes, yes I am.

Anyways. (Anyway) I'm thinking of doing a tour of the home...Love bug style. What do you think? Will -YOU- be tuning in? My counter keeps going up but I don't see any beautiful faces to add to that? It makes me sad- THERE I SAID IT! :) But yes, so my kitchen should have trim and toe kick this weekend (obviously I can't show you with out toe kick.. ;)....) Which, will jump start my tour lets say...monday? Next week. You like? If it will bore you I can skip it.

:)

2 comments:

Jennspiration said...

I'll be there for your tour! I love to see inside other people's homes. Thanks for reading my blog! I appreciate it!

Kathy said...

I'm excited about your tour too :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin