Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Everybody get together, Try to love one another- right now.

Should be.




Ya know when your so motivated to just scrub down your walls and get those old cheerios that were strategically placed in your sofa for safe keeping? Then you glance at that old dresser, and it speaks to you?


"Paint me"

She whispers to me.

So, naturally this is what I did instead.


Then, of course when I walk back into the house I see a mirror. And, look at my hair. Geez, why wouldn't someone tell me I look a "hot mess"?


So, I take some time to do this.


While eating this


and watching this.


I can clean tomorrow.



4 comments:

Jenn said...

You are A.D.D. but, I love you anyways! Hey you got being beau-ti-ful down!

Anonymous said...

awsome job on the dresser!!

Stacia Howard said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that dresser! It would be perfect in Layla's nursery. I want to paint her crib and dresser but Im scared! lol

beth said...

how cute is that dresser!?! i love it and now i'm thinking the one in my girls' room could be cuter, too. damn...another project!
ps - found your blog through sits!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin