Saturday, July 11, 2009

I'm fired!

Let me start by saying. I'm fired. I did NOT take a picture of my tablescape at LB1's bday party! But you can imagine with me- RED WHITE BLUE. Gorgeous, with a tower of brownies. Sigh, I'm really sad. Think I should at least take a picture of my dirty dishes so you see all the picnicness of it? Maybe.

But it was an amazing day none the less! For all of you that crossed your fingers THANK YOU. It worked! Blue skies all day!

Here's some of the favorites- Time for me, however to crash! I'll be back tomorrow to show you what we had to do to the house to get it in shape for the party. Because I can't just clean the house. We had to build a deck. Uh huh. Poor Husband. :)

(Scooby doo, per request of LB1)



(How many times to get EVERYONE to look at the camera?)

Love this one.

Love my girls.

Love my guy.

Life is good.


0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin