Monday, September 14, 2009

Look what came in the mail today.

Oh hey there, pretty little thing..


Whatcha hiding in there?


Hmm.. a sneak peek?


I think I'm going to like this!


Well look at you!



Love. Sweet Love.



I'm totally okay with you having a little oops here and there. It's so worth it! I accept you for who you are! Miss Pepsi crate. You'll have a good home in my kitchen. Welcome to the Lovebug house!

Don't you love when something special comes in the mail!? Ohh if only my money tree would start growing, I'd do this more often!

2 comments:

Shannan Martin said...

Oooh la la! I'm loving that little strip of metal on the corners. What a great purchase! What are your plans for it? Oh, and I love all things galvanized, too. :)

Anonymous said...

Love that Pepsi crate! I need a money tree too. Too many wonderful things, never enough cash.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin