Saturday, September 19, 2009

Weekday getaway

The lovebugs and I had an impromptu getaway this week, it was much much much needed! Mr.P is away for a whole month this time, so we're trying to forget about how much we miss that fella!




Oh hey grumpy! Who you lookin' at?


We drove an hour away to the zoo, and loved it! LB1 even rode a camel! But of course, my camera died right before the ride with Angel the camel. But enjoy some goodies. I'm off to do some laundry, wash and dry dishes, clean the house, let the dog out, take a shower and get ready for work tomorrow. Is anyone else singing "Cinderellie, Cinderellie was the dishes Cinderellie" Because I am. Over and over! :) So excuse the couple days off of blogging, I'll be back tomorrow with something special! :)


3 comments:

Kathy said...

What a fun day! I am so glad you had a fun getaway and so glad you shared it with us:)

My daughter mops our kitchen floor on her hands and knees singing songs from Cinderella. It could be scary to get you two together:)

Its So Very Cheri said...

Be sure to come by tonight around 9pm (Eastern time) for the announcement so you don't miss out. I promise-it good-really really good.
Cheri
Its So Very Cheri

Let it Shine said...

SO cute! Your family is precious! Wow, a month is a long time!!!
That plate idea (from the previous post) is awesome!!

Alyshia

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin