Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Holy cold season batman!

Something crazy is going around our town lately! We're a house full of sickies. Including double ear infections, foot, hand & mouth, and sore throats and fevers. The three of us are quarantined in our house. No projects were finished, no blog posts written.
Just some of this.
Sleep, sleep and more sleep.

So, soon I'll bring you that awesome project I was in the middle of. That is, if I can sit up long enough without fevering and falling down in a dizzy spell!
Until then, I'll be watching icarly repeatedly. But you can check this out:
I'm going to be featured. It'll be awe-some.


3 comments:

Moore Minutes said...

Congrats on your upcoming feature!! That is exciting. I can't stand it when our family is sick. :( Hope all is well soon.

I just found your blog and am really enjoying it. You have many good ideas. I'm a new follower.

Kathy said...

Oh no! You girlies rest and rest and mend!!

Cant wait to see your project and feature!! Oh wait! Yes I can, you get better!!

Cara@HomespunKitchen said...

Oh no! Praying you all feel better soon:)

Blessings,
Cara

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin