Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pumpiaries.

Have you seen all these pumpkin topiaries floating around blog land this fall? Hello GORGEOUS. I couldn't skip the band wagon, so I jumped right on. I don't have any fabulous urns floating around-- nor the money to get a new one to lie around. But I did have 10.00 and Hobby lobby has terracotta pots for 4.99 a piece. Awesome. I did this project for around 30 bucks I believe. Which is pretty cheap right? I bet you could buy these babies for way more than that online. The garland was 50% off at H.L & I only needed one strand for both, so I paid 5.99 for that, 4 pumpkins (I already had the middle two white ones) which were around 4.00 and 7.00. I already had the black spray paint. I bought some of that green stuff for floral arrangements to make sure the pumpkins were high enough in the pot. Let me just say the "green stuff" Is the devil. I hate it, I'll pay someone to get the rest out of my house. Dusty ol' crap. Pardon my french.

Anyways I didn't take any before pictures buuuuuttttt drum roll please. Pidderpatter pidder patter.








They might get a little more pizzazzing in the upcoming days but for now, I'm going to take my hot glue gun burned fingers to Taco Bell for a reward. Don't tell my diet buddy, or my diet itself. Thanks. :)




DIY Day @ ASPTL


The DIY Show Off



15 comments:

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

Cute!!!! And I hope you and your glue gun burned fingers enjoyed Taco Bell. I think now you have given me an excuse for Taco Bell. lol. Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving me such a nice comment. I really appreciate that you took the time.

Crystal said...

I love it!

Christianne @ Little Page Turners said...

So cute! You have no idea how jealous I am of you Hobby Lobby folks. I'm stuck with Michael's. :) Good job!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

I love the way you used the leaves in between the pumpkins. :) Cute!! Thanks so much for the visit.

Kim -today's creative blog said...

darling!

Sarah said...

Very, very cute pumpiary! I can think of three places in my home where that'd be perfect! :)

Best,
Sarah

Roeshel said...

So cute! I love them and even made my own double decker. :)

I heard that tacos heal burns quickly. haha

Roeshel

Its So Very Cheri said...

Such a cute project, love the colors together.

Taco bell hot sauce can burn your stomach so much that you won't feel your burned fingers.

Cheri

Beth@The Stories of A to Z said...

Hey my little sis is above me here in the comment section (Little Page Turners)! Anyhow, I think your pumpiary is adorable. I like the leaves layered in between. It adds that extra little somethin'.

Kim at Polka Dot Thought said...

Love the leafs in between the pumpkin layers! Nice added touch for sure!

Summer said...

Super Cute! I dislike the green stuff too! It gets like everywhere and ya see it for days no matter how much you vacuum! Ha! After the hot glue burned fingers I say you deserved to run for the border! Ha! We won't tell your diet buddy :0)

said...

LOVE the look!!

you can see my fall decor at:
http://jessicaralph.blogspot.com/2009/10/showcasing-fall-decor-in-our-home.html

Embellished Bayou said...

Love the white and orange pumpkins mixed with the leaves, great job!

Nicole A. said...

Love your pumpkin topiary! It looks Awesome! Love that you did a white pumpkin in the middle and love all of the leaves!! Awesome Job!

Tiffany said...

Looks great! I love it. So fun and festive. I want one!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin