Friday, October 30, 2009

Time to let the cat out of the bag!

Okay, so all week I've been on the edge of my seat waiting for Friday to come. If you read my facebook, you know why. If not- get ready.

Last week Wednesday I was emailed by a fabulous woman named Rachel. The email was titled "Your Kitchen" Anyway, she's the associate editor of Kitchen+Bath Makeovers a BH&G special interest magazine. She said she found me while browsing some of her favorite blogs (The DIY Show off to be exact; Go Roeshell! ) and saw my kitchen and wanted to feature me! Can I get a "Holla!" Sorry that's my inner 22 year old coming out.

:)

They do a little story about budget kitchens called Do It For Less, and apparently mine fits right in! Remember we did her for under 2200? So today was my phone interview which I'm sure I fumbled through the whole way. I told you, I'm no pro! But, Rachel said she didn't mind. We're on a first name basis, we're almost like bffs. Serious. In a few months it'll be out and I'm going to frame my page. Yes, I get a whole page. I'm on cloud nine.



So here's the deal. Summer 2010 issue-- be ready, see you there!




8 comments:

Joyce @ The Craft Barn said...

That's awesome!! Good for you - can't wait to see it!

Crystal said...

Congrats! Wow that is some exciting news. Your kitchen really does look great.

Unknown said...

How exciting!! Congrats!!!

Summer Rae said...

Yay! Congrats!

Kathy said...

Woo hoo...woo hooo.....

Shannon said...

Ok, that is way cool!! Congrats! Your kitchen rocks too, I love the transformation and that you did it for so cheap! Yay!!

Roeshel said...

That's so awesome! Congratulations! It's no secret that I think you did a fabulous job and love your projects, especially your kitchen. You deserve it! I can't wait o see the article! I'm so happy and excited for you!

:)
Roeshel

Rachel said...

I loved chatting with you! And I love reading your blog! Keep up the good work!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin