Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Little addition

I was overjoyed to have this little addition pop up out of no where. Well, teqnically it wasn't out of no where. It was tucked nicely in one of the end caps at Target. 50% OFF!


Um, what addition did you think I was talking about? :)

I love it! So beachy, and bright! Reminds me how much I miss summer! Hurry up and leave winter- shoo!

I may still find another pillow for here, I had something in mind and I'm not sure if I'm ready to give it up. But I do enjoy the blue and red combo! Like red checkered picnic blankets and blue skies! I can almost taste the lemonade, smell the hot dogs on the grill and hear the fireworks!

Just what I needed during this late February Michigan snow storm we're in the middle of! :)

9 comments:

Kendall@ Finesse Your Nest said...

Love that pillow! Going to have to go scope out my Target!!

Vanessa said...

Love the red pillow, but even more I WANT that pillow behind it! It would be perfect with my new bedding.
Have a great day!
Love Vanessa

Pink Lady said...

Omg, first let me just say that I love every project you do! And second, please please please tell me you don't work as well! I never have time to do these cute ideas! :) And if you did, that well, would make me feel lazy! lol

Rachelle said...

Vanessa- TJ MAXX girl! It was on sale last summer. I recently saw them again but they weren't on sale anymore.

Pink Lady- Yes I do work! Not very hard though... Jk. But I work on the weekends and two days during the week for a couple hours. I have a very easy schedule. :) Don't feel lazy most of the time I'm in my sweats lounging.. :)

Julie said...

This is the perfect pillow.

I have given you an award over at my blog!
www.growingyourgrassgreener.blogspot.com

Tara said...

Visiting from Trendy Treehouse. Lovely blog!

Jenn said...

Lucky!! I love it! I am like you and have been into the fresh, beachy feel. I am ready for warmer weather too!
Have a fabulous day!

Annette W. said...

I just found you today...really enjoyed looking around!

Kimmie @ Hello Mess said...

I'm sold. Loving Summer. Hating Winter. Pillowcase dresses. Driving an Explorer. Loving Goodwill. Two kids. Happy marriage. I will continue reading to prove we're soulmates. :D

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin