Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Parrrtayyy

So I had some news eh? Well after much consideration, and because I see so many amazing things out there in blog land and have zero time to show them all off (Which everyone deserves!) I'd like to announce my new weekly party.

Feature Yourself Friday!

Come over and link up any project or highlight you want, this is your time to shine baby! Show us the goods! It's going to start up next week 2/26, I plan to have it up late Thursday night for the ladies who want to jump on it, which is all of you right? I'll leave it up all day Friday, can't wait! Let everyone know! Go spread the word! This is a great time for you new blogs that I haven't had the pleasure of reading to link up, we all want to see you!

So the rundown rundown. Drumdrumdrumdrumdrum...

Feature Yourself Friday:

Thursday night

2/25

10:00

be there!

--I'll have a button made up this week--

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds fun! I'm gonna have to get busy!

Nancy

Kendall@ Finesse Your Nest said...

Fun! Can't wait; I love to parrrttaayyyyy!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

That sounds like a great idea!! :)

Melanie said...

Can't wait!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin