Sunday, February 28, 2010

Party Recap!

Wow! That was some party! With a total of 75 links- I'd say it was a great turnout! If you haven't went over to check it all out yet, run! We have some amazingly talented women out there. I hope you linked up too, and had your moment to shine!

Just a few of the deliciousness from this week.

Erin made herself a bed. Yes, a bed. I think it's BETTER than pottery barn!

Over at Holy Craft a front door mat was painted --pretty! Love how a cheap ol' mat can look so fab!

Jenni Juni (That's my name for her, she's kind of my home girl--;) knuckle pound JJ) wants you to look inside and tell us what you love about yourself.

Doehler days is ready for St. Patty's day with this AMAZING and easy print. I love it, and MUST make it.

And, the desk rehab that Crystal did, just too cute!

I loved everything! I wish I could give a shout out to you all, but then it'd be Friday all over again! :) Let's meet back here again next week and party it up some more!

I'd love to offer a giveaway with it so if any of you talented ladies out there want to sponsor one, email me and let me know! I'd love it and I know our guests would too! :)

7 comments:

Tina said...

Hi Rachelle! Love all of these projects, such clever women and so much inspiration!! I am so happy to have found your blog this past week, I love it! Have a lovely day ~ Tina

Emily Call said...

I just found your blog. It's so fun. I have a desk just like that pink one on the bottom only I painted mine a pale gray.

BAILEY said...

WOW! Thanks so much for featuring my project. :)

Kathy said...

Wow Rachelle!

What a great party and soo many cool people to meet!!

Crystal said...

Thanks for featuring my desk! Great projects this week.
-Crystal

Kate said...

Oooh I love these projects. Can't wait to go back through and look at them all!!!!

Erin A said...

Thanks for your sweet comments about my blocks!! I'm sure you'll rock a cool version if they ever make it out of the idea file. I know my file grows by 10 every week. Have a great week! :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin