Thursday, April 15, 2010

Feature Yourself Friday!

Hello hello! Did you see some of the amazingness this week?

I might not be the biggest coffee fanatic out there, but believe me if I was I'd be rockin' a coffee station like this!!


The cow queen got a new lens. I'm uber jealous. Lovin' her pictures!



Okay, the girls at Lemon Tree Creations NEVER disappoint. They link up every week and stun me each time! Reclaimed T shirts! Wall art! What? Okay I sounded super cheesy right there. Let's go ahead and let that out there. But I'm serious-- go check it out. :)



Love what Anita did with her starfish :)



My friend Katie linked up this week-- So happy she did, look at her ring! Patiently waiting for her to send me one. ;)

Okay so keep them coming! Remember the rules perma link, link back, comment, have fun! Show us whatcha got girls!




14 comments:

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Thanks for hosting - Have a great weekend!

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

Thanks so much for hosting again Rachelle!!

Check out my new
GIVEAWAY!!!

~Morgan

Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!

Lorie said...

So many great ideas!

Leanne said...

Thanks for hosting. I look forward to some great ideas.

Unknown said...

Thanks for linking to my coffee station coaster!!

Unknown said...

Off to visit some links!!!

Sarah @ Sugar Bananas said...

Thanks for hosting. Happy Friday to you!

Cottage Dreamers said...

Fun, fun, fun! I've been reading you for a while but now I'm following and I joined your linky party! Thanks for having it!
☺ Celeste

Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden said...

Thanks for hosting Rachelle!

Have a great weekend!

Kate said...

Love the picture links. I never have time to see them all so it's been great to choose just a few to go see when I'm cramming it in at lunch :)

Nicole Maki said...

Thanks for hosting this.

I love the reclaimed T-shirts as art idea. Might try it this weekend.

Warmly,
Nicole

Fancy Pants said...

I can't wait to check out all the fun projects this week! Thank you for hosting another great party!

Jen said...

Rachelle, thanks for the party! I love your site - never been here before but am super exicted to find you! smiles, JEN

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

So much inspiration, love your blog!

Hope your weekend is great, Rachelle.

xoox

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin