Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Jute monogram on Etsy!

Remember this beauty?

Well then I made this beauty, for my Mom of course.


And, well.. Now I can't stop. Want one? You can find them in my Etsy shop!

In other news, I'm probably the last person on the planet to finally switch to the new updated editor for blogger. What the heck am I doing wrong? I had to write it all in HTML, and anytime I click on the compose page it just shoots that little small/med/large box at me! If I click enter it just makes tons of signatures for me. Tell me, what am I doing wrong!? Save me. Before I go back and have tiny pictures for the rest of my life.

6 comments:

Amber Filkins said...

Small/med/large is for the pictures. Click off of the picture, then it will go away. One thing that I have found is that if you're composing a post, it won't let you space down after a picture if it's at the bottom of the screen. You have to click over to html, add some spaces, and then go back to compose.

It takes little patience to get used to. I also always make sure that I space a couple times before uploading a new picture. Otherwise, you won't be able to go in b/w them, and when you go over to html, all the codes are run together, and you don't know where one ends & the other starts.

I do like the new one better, and only switched over about a month ago. I just happened on it, didn't even know there was a new one.

Hope that helps!

the thrifty ba said...

ok here is a question...where is spell ck on the new thing? i am a terrible speller!
on a different note, i have given you a sunshine award over at my blog.
thethriftyba.blogspot.com

Natalie of TheBusyBudgetingMama.com said...

yayy for adding this to your etsy shop! they really are lovely.

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

These are too cute!!! I Love them!!

Check out my new
GIVEAWAY!!!

~Morgan

Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

Rachelle, What a darling and updated look for a monogram. YOur work is beautiful!
Yvonne

Florida Life said...

Linked to you! :)
http://kayladanelle.blogspot.com/2010/05/burlap-wreath.html

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin