Thursday, April 1, 2010

Feature Yourself Friday!

Welcome welcome! It's that time again! Let me just say you girls ROCK! So many awesome girls linking up-- it's taking me the whole week to get through them! Love it! Love the new blogs, love the oldies, the ones I'm friends with, the ones I can't wait to get to know more. LOVE IT ALL.
Look at this adorable wreath from The Phillips fam! Those colors are great!



There's still enough time to make these for the Easter baskets!



Love this little nook that screams spring!


Have you SEEN this playhouse? No? Go. There. Now.


Great job ladies!
  1. Alright let's go over the drill again even though I sound like a broken record...
  2. Link up and feature yourself with the permalink not just just your blog URL...
  3. Please link back, it's the nice thing to do...
  4. Comment!
  5. Have fun!


17 comments:

Katie Olthoff said...

Thanks for hosting! That playhouse is amazing and I hadn't seen it yet! (How did I miss it???)

Sawdust Girl said...

Thanks for the feature! It's so fun to see all these great ideas in one place. Thanks for hosting these fun parties.

Red Door Home said...

Thanks for hosting! I so enjoy seeing all the creative ideas.

Tracey @ My House of Giggles said...

Thanks for hosting another great link party!! I can't wait to see all the fun ideas this week :)

happy Easter!!

Leanne said...

Thanks for hosting again. Great features this week. Have a Happy Easter.

Sausha @ {Sweet Pickins} said...

thanks for the party- i love getting new ideas!

Sausha @ {show & tell}

Stephanie - My Frugal Lifestyle said...

Thanks for hosting such a great party!

Pauline Wiles said...

I'm a happily child-free zone, but that playhouse is just incredible - I'm so impressed!
Thank you for hosting ;)

Life in Rehab said...

How did we ever find craft projects before the internet? What fantastic ideas!

Susan Freeman said...

I love that playhouse!! I want one too.

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

Santa's Gift Shoppe and Ideas said...

Hi..Thanks for hosting a great party!! I'm new to this but have found such wonderful people doing these parties & link ups. I wish the rest of the world could be as uplifting & supportive to each other as I have experienced here. Have a Great Day!! Barb
P.S. Hope to have my own link party April 12th “My Creative Space Monday” @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
…..Hope you will join up, too.

Mary Beth @ Live. Laugh. Make Something said...

Thanks so very much for hosting another great party! Have a delightful weekend!

Allison @ House of Hepworths said...

I gave you an award!

http://www.houseofhepworths.com/2010/04/02/my-first-award/

Shannon said...

What a great idea...thanks! Happy Easter!

Its So Very Cheri said...

Hey I was just stopping by to check in and see how you are doing and grab your button for my side bar. I would appreciate it if you would come grab a new button the code on the old one will take them to my old blog.

Cheri

pamela said...

Thank you for hosting this party again this week. I haven't tried this yet but I am considering it in the future. I am passing along a sunshine award to you as a thank you for inspiring me.
Pam @ Becolorful

krystal said...

I just wanted to say I'm a new follower! I did a 6 degrees of blogging meme and ended up on your blog ! :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin