Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Baskets

[Post written April 2nd, However.... Blogger wouldn't let me upload any photos till today.. Sorry!]

I posted about these last year but I figure since I had one follower back then, you wouldn't mind if I posted them again.. :) I can't take credit for this idea-- I found it in internet world, but I loved the look and had to make some for our little lovies!

I purchased some pastel colored stickers, perfect for spring! Easter ribbon from the craft store and some little galvanized buckets. Once I was ready to put them together it couldn't have been easier! I cut strips of the ribbon and tied them on the handles, alternating the colors of course. Then added the stickers in some random kids names. ;) See!? Easy! And, super duper cute if I say so myself..

Wonder what the Easter Bunny will fill them with this year? This girl is going crazy with the anticipation..

Does anyone else think she looks way to similar to Dakota Fanning in this picture? No? Not close? Okay, well I think so! :)

Happy Easter!

5 comments:

Mama Up! said...

Love it! We didn't do an Easter basket for Paloma this year, being that she's only 14 months old and is content to play with wooden spoons and things. But next year, I'm copping this idea!

Kathy said...

Hey wait a minute...have I seen that somewhere before?

great job:)

Kristi said...

I love these!! What a great idea! And yes, I thinks he does resemble Dakota in her younger days!!! Happy Easter! :)

Life in Rehab said...

Very nice job! They look so sleek and wonderful.

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

I love them, so cute!

Stop by my blog for a full week of giveaways!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin