Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Guest Post

Happy Memorial Day everyone! I hope you're spending the day with your families and remembering those who fought for us to be able to have that luxury! :)

As for me... I'm in bed, listening to the thunderstorm going on outside. Sick.to.my.stomach. Yep, I've got the ick again. So I thought I'd re-post my guest post from LB1 from last year when I had the flu. :) You probably haven't read it before, as I had 2 followers back then. Enjoy! 


Since I can't talk, and you know I need that to blog ;) I let LB1 decide what to post today. She can't spell very well so she drew it out for you. Enjoy.





Meet Burglar
Burglar stole a purse.
Burglar goes to jail for stealing said purse.
Burglar gets out of jail, and has to go see the doctor (with the stethoscope)
Nurse gives the stink eye, planning ways to put Burglar back in jail.


Burglar puts Nurse in jail first.
Touche` Burglar, Touche`

She had me help with the burglar at the end there. See my artistic skills. :)

So that's that! Come back this week for a super fun giveaway. And, a room makeover that's finally finished! Whew, only took a year!  



10 comments:

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

What a cute idea for a guest post! Hope you feel better really soon!!


heather

Tonia Lee Smith said...

LOL, that was too cute. I hope that you get well soon. Stop by to see me sometime.

Unknown said...

You can't get much better than that with a guest post...too cute! Get well soon!

Nancy

Beth@The Stories of A to Z said...

Too cute :). So sorry to hear you're not feeling well! Get better and rest up!

Lynette @ My Craft Discovery said...

I left you an award on my blog!
http://craftdiscovery.blogspot.com

Jessa said...

Cute. Cute. Cute!

Michelle said...

Ha! You have a young writer on your hands for sure!

Thanks for sharing this I LOL

Leslie {Goodbye, house. Hello, home!} said...

LOL!
The "stink eye" had me rolling!!
Please get better, soon!!
Tell LB1 I love her drawing better than your stick man burglar.
;)

Unknown said...

ADORABLE! I can't wait until my kiddos are big enough to draw somehting that is actually decipherable! On a side note, are we going to see your full bedroom reveal soon? I swear I'm trying to be patient, but all of your teasing is killlllling me. ;)

Sarah said...

That is too cute! Kids come up with the most creative and craziest things sometimes ;)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin