Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Winners, thank you's and a sneak peek

I should say, "Thank you's, winners and a sneak.." Because, first of all I want to say Thank you! for all the lovely comments the other day about my itty bitty shout out in K+B makeover mag! You absolutely made my day! I'm still smiling from it, I had to laugh at how many said they'd go pick one up. Let's make it the number one best seller, sound good? Thanks. ;)


Next up-- The winners from Disney Week. So many commented for the goodies I wish you all could win! But poor Kimmie's fingers might be burnt up after all the hot glue and Dawn would have cut up vinyl covering up her home! :) So I let random.org choose and... dun dun dun for the princess bows we have:

Comment #39 Shawn! I contacted you through your facebook fan page as your blog was private! Email me for the deets girl!

And, for the Disney Family Vinyl:


Comment #25 Lorie! I've emailed you and let Dawn know so she should get it out to you ASAP! :)

Now, for the sneak peek! Since the bedroom is missing TWO (yeah two, c'mon now how hard can this get?) key items for the reveal... shucks. I started another project this weekend. The day after we got back from Florida to be exact.. How horrible am I. :) Any guesses?


5 comments:

www.thewhitefarmhouse2.blogspot.com said...

Hmmm.... I see beadboard and paint. Looks like my house. I am hoping that finally all the rain and nasty weather we were getting in Michigan is over! Today the sun is out and I feel energized! Maybe I have had just a tad bit too much coffee? Eh, who cares I am getting stuff done!

Congrats to all the winners! Lucky ducks!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

You are one busy mama! Can't wait to see what you're working on. :)

Kristi said...

I can't wait to see what your working on and can't wait to see your bedroom!!! Love these projects! I finally posted my kitchen a YEAR after I put the floor in, so your WAY ahead o me, LOL!

Lorie said...

YAY! My kids will think those are so fun!

And I can't wait to see your new project (or the bedroom reveal!!)

Running Diva Mom said...

just found you through domestic princess -- looking fwd to following your journey! :-) We are WDW fanatics!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin