Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Dainty Daisy Winner

Okay, everyone! Fun times to come, I've picked a winner! Or well, random.org picked a winner. Guess who FINALLY learned how to do a screen shot. Why didn't you all tell me how easy it was. Silly gooses! Oh right onto the winner....


Can you see it? Did I do it right? :)
Well, it was comment 19, which said
"I follow your blog"
So Miss Jackie layne Mo, I've given Betsy your email address and she'll contact you shortly!
Everyone else, Betsy still has something fun for you!
Free shipping when you request a special order and mention Fingerprints on the Fridge! 
Woohoo! Everyone wins!
Now scoop them up before I go look at them some more and do something crazy like flush my birth control.
:)

We have another fun giveaway scheduled for next week! Stay tuned!

4 comments:

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

You did it! :) You can take that screen shot, copy it into Paint, and crop it so it only shows the "Counter." Then when you put it on your blog it's big enough to see. :)

Ms. Jackie Layne Mo said...

YAY!! Thanks :-) Such an awesome giveaway to win!

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

Congrats to the winner! It's nice that there is free shipping offered on those cutie patootie hats!!

Kimmie @ Hello Mess said...

I am CRACKING UP at the tabs opened on your screen shot. You are silly. xo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin