Friday, June 4, 2010

Feature Yourself Friday!

Whoops! Sorry I'm late everyone! Let me tell you about it, I can't leave you hangin'. Since we had a holiday this week Monday, Mr. P had to stay up at the job site until Friday. He normally comes home Thursday, my day off.. However I worked for someone yesterday as she needed the day off. I went ALL day thinking it was Wednesday. All day. Then all night! Watched my DVR'ed shows I usually watch on WEDNESDAYS. Went to bed LATE thinking it was Wednesday and had the day off the next day.. Thinking it couldn't be Thursday because I worked and no Mr. P. I've lost my mind guys. Forgive me? Just because I'm crazy :)

Okay...Here's a couple quick favorites from last week-- since I'm almost 24 hours late on this post! Eeek!

Lovin' this tote over at Uncommon!



I'm really into summer chore charts right now and this one is just cute as a button! I might have to make one for the girls!



Lesley made some Salt dough play food .. So cute! And, another great idea for the summer fun with the kids.. Easy three part reciepe.. Love that!



Have you signed up for the giveaway yet?? So excited with how many people are commenting on their favorite things about blogging!


Okay, let's hurry up with the festivities! I'd go on all morning with the features if I weren't late late late! :) You know the rules! Let's have fun!


11 comments:

Diane said...

Was wondering where you were, lol. Better late than never :o)

Love this weeks features. Visit me sometimes over at Pittypat Paperie.

Unknown said...

First time linking up with you today. Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend!

Fancy Pants said...

I looove that tote! I must get one!

Thanks for hosting a great party! Have a great weekend :)

Southern Fried Gal said...

I joined the fun today. Thank you for hosting! Have a blessed weekend!

Life in Rehab said...

Well THERE you are! I was starting to worry, you're never late, but I do know how hectic life can get! Thanks so much for hosting again, your parties are awesome, and so are you.

Leanne said...

I hate when I get my days mixed up. It throws my whole vibe off. Thanks for hosting again. Have a great weekend.

CamelsNDragons said...

Thank you for featuring one of my "toy ideas" this week. I love to inspire other moms and to see all the other creative projects.
mymommymakesit

Rebecca@This Present Life said...

Don't worry, we forgive you for thinking it was Thursday :) At least now your weekend is even closer than you thought!

Sausha @ {Sweet Pickins} said...

ha ha, that is funny :)

Thanks for the party!

Erin @ Crafts and Sutch said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Erin

Sharon@keeninspirations said...

Hi, I've jsut linked up for the first time, thanks so much for hosting! I am also your newest follower. Glad to have found you!
Sharon

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin