Thursday, June 24, 2010

Feature Yourself Friday!

First things first, I'd like to ask you to think about my lil' ol Mom today. She's going in for surgery on her face. What woman wants to think about the things that could happen in that situation? None. She's pretty nervous about it-- so any prayers would be greatly appreciated! Or good vibes, crossed fingers, nice thoughts if that's more your lingo. :) 
Thanks so much ladies.

Happy Summer everyone! Hope you're out swimming, catching fireflies, smelling the fresh cut grass and... {Crafting, reno-ing, fluffing} havin' a lazy summer! If you're sick of the lazy summer and want some inspiration you've come to the right place! :) Last week we had some pretties.. I picked out my summer themed favorites!


Love this knock off lamp and the summer color. I've been in a turquoise fit lately, this fits the bill.



Have I mentioned that I (almost) have a 4th of July baby? She came two days before but since it's so close to the holiday she's convinced any time the stores put out red white and blue that they're getting ready for her birthday. :) So sweet-- so I loved this recipe and will be making it for her birthday snack.



Allie made a summer shirt. Yep, made. 'Nuff said, she can sew clothes- she rocks in my book.



Great stuff girls! Keep it comin'... Alright, now you know the rules! Link, link link up! 

Wait! Have you signed up for the Dainty Daisy giveaway yet? Don't forget you have until Sunday! :) Now, link up like some mad women! :)



23 comments:

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Great projects, Rachelle! :)

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

I want to make that cookie m & m bark!! It looks so good and easy to make! Thanks for hosting the linkyloo!

Clean Mama said...

Thanks for hosting - thinking about you mom. Have a good weekend!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Lovin that "COOL" lamp...thanks so much for hosting the PARTY!

Blessings,
Linda

Letsmakeitours said...

Hope your moms surgery goes well and that she has a quick recovery!

Leanne said...

Thanks for hosting again. Have a great weekend.

Erin @ Crafts and Sutch said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Those patriotic cookies look delightful! :)

Have a great weekend!
Erin :)

Kenzie said...

The lamp is amazing! Sending prayers your way! Thanks for hosting!

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

Hope your mom's surgery goes well girl! Thanks so much for hosting!

~Morgan

Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!!
Meet Virginia!!!

Heather said...

Thanks for already linking up to Fab Friday, you were on it girl! Praying for your mom. Keep me updated!
Heather @ www.savingmoneylivinglife.com
PS Hope it's ok that my love for Edward and Eclipse is what I'm featuring about myself this Friday....ha!

Khaly Tory said...

What a lovly lamp... Love your party too!!!

maggy, red ted art said...

Those cookies look devine!!! And that shirt so pretty!

Thank you for hosting Rachelle!

Maggy

Decor To Adore said...

I said a prayer for your dear mom that everything will go smoothly.

Thank you for hosting such a fun party!

Vanessa said...

I love the lamp you shared - so inspirational! Have a fun weekend!

Amanda said...

Thank you very much for hosting!

Amanda @ Healthy House on the Block said...

Thanks SO much for hosting a WONDERFUL party! And thank you for featuring my light! You're too sweet!

L Simonson said...

Thanks so much for hosting. I have added your party to my Linky Love Library page. I will be back again next week :)

~Lori@live,laugh,love,create :)
{paisleyinspirations.blogspot}

Unknown said...

Hi Rachelle!

I just added a few links on to your party. Thank you so much for hosting : ) I just love linky parties. It's so fun to meet new people and get inspired by all of the creativity.

I just finished reading your "about me" section. Goodness, you are as cute as a button! You have a beautiful family.

And I looooved the bedroom redo, by the way. Your new comforter is adorable-love the pleating and buttons. CA-UTE!

Well, I hope you have a lovely weekend, sweet stuff! Thanks again for being a lovely hostess : ) Blessings to you!

Love, Laura

Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden said...

Happy Friday! Thanks for hosting Rachelle!

the lovely paper shop said...

thanks for hosting:)

i really enjoy your blog and i love the layout! your header is darling!

Life in Rehab said...

Hey, Rachelle, I popped back to see how your mom is. I hope everything went well.

Jeannette said...

Oops! Mine posted twice somehow. It's Recycled Can. It doesn't show that I can erase one.

SD Mixed Media Art said...

First time participating in ur party.. Fabulous, inspirational projects u have ..

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin