Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day.

Dear, Baby-daddy.

;) Yup-- that's you.

I love you. Since we were 14 and just little kids, I've loved you. Want to know what makes me love you a million times more?


The secret jokes you and the girls tell each other that I'm not allowed to hear.



When you watch Michael Jackson's greatest hits with our babe at 7 am because she wont go back to sleep and she wants to cuddle and watch Thriller. :)


I love you for always asking a special other girl for the first dance. I'm not even jealous. ;)


For everything you do-- I love you. I love you more now because you gave me the best thing in my life, my babies! :) 

Happy Daddy Day!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, sweet post, Rachelle! He is a great daddy and I hope he's having a nice day with his three best girls!

Nancy

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Such a sweet post, Rachelle. :) Loved seeing more of your family!

Maureen said...

best. father's day post. ever.

best.

thanks for sharing.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Very sweet!! I love the MK monorail station picture. It looks so empty!!

M.O.T.B said...

Very sweet! What a wonderful Daddy!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin