Friday, June 18, 2010

Feature Yourself Friday!

Welcome to Feature Yourself Friday! The fashionably late version I see..? Dear Blogger, I schedule my posts for a reason. Not to wake up and see that it's still not up. Boo you.

Over at A girl and a glue gun-- She made these adorable hanging Fingerprints!



Lemon Tree Creations never disappoints that's for sure-- They used some Ikea prints for some fabulous projects!



This post seriously made me hungry for some grillin' food. And, it made me crave some warm summer nights-- not all these rainy ones we've been having! 



I just found the blog Popcorn Served Daily, and I'm so happy! It's super cute and I drooled over this hutch redo. Why oh WHY haven't I found one of these on Craigslist or GW?



Of course, since I just did my bathroom I had to share another redo that has me giddy.



Your turn! You know the rules! Time to show the goods!




15 comments:

Sawdust Girl said...

Happy Friday Rachelle! This party is just what I need to perk up the end of my "interesting" week. Thanks so much for hosting.

L Simonson said...

TGIF!!! Thanks for hosting :)

~Lori@ live,laugh,love,create :)

Sharon@Keeninspirations said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Great ideas here!
I'd like t invite you to my garden party, @ Keeninspirations next Wednesday-Friday. Please bring a summer/garden/outdoor project to link up! We'll have great giveaways too! have an awesome weekend!
Sharon

Unknown said...

So cute! Love your blog! Now following you!
www.foodymommy.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks Rachelle for the linky fun party! Jenn

Leanne said...

Thanks for hosting. Those fingerprints are so cute. They would be great for grandparents too.

Diann @ The Thrifty Groove said...

Thanks for hosting! I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Life in Rehab said...

TGIF, Rachelle, and thanks for another great party! I've already found three projects I have to try!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the great link party!

ashley @ little miss momma said...

I just heart your blog so darn much! Thanks for hosting another fabulous link party--one of my favorites!

ashley
http://littlemissmomma.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hey there!

Thanks for featuring Eve, my hutch. She is a happy gal because of it!

Today, I'm happy to say, I'm back for more Feature Friday!

Lisa

Amy said...

What a beautiful blog you have! Found you via the blog hop, staying to have a look around!

Cap Creations said...

Thank you for hosting! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for featuring my post on the grilled corn...I'll be having a weekly grilling series every wednesday, so check back :)

Elaine said...

That bathroom redo was amazing!!

Enter to win a Lime Ricki swimsuit!
clothed much, a modest fashion blog

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin