Thursday, July 15, 2010

Feature Yourself Friday!

First things first let me just say WOW! We had such an AWESOME turnout last week! 208 entries, the most we've ever had. You girls are too freakin' awesome!

*knuckle bump* 

Way to go. :) 

How about some highlights, shall we? 

How sweet is this button headband from over at Little Miss Momma?



These curtains make me smile, a lot.



Love this table, and the great story behind it!



All you wine drinkers will like this! How CUUUTE! Makes me wish I drank wine, can you put Dr. Pepper or Mt. Dew in a wine glass? Yes?

After my post from this week about my love/hate relationship with my giant silverwear.. lookie lookie! This pulled at my heart strings, and I love that they're faced up instead of down.. :)



Annnnd, couldn't leave out this adorable girly bedroom makeover! Love it.



Now it's your turn! Show us the goodies! Ready, Set..Go!

P.S Super fun giveaway Saturday.. See you there? No RSVP required!
This is your early bird reminder! 


18 comments:

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

all great projects! thanks for hosting!
gail

Carrie said...

Thanks for hosting yet another great party! ;)

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

Oh my goodness Rachelle! Thank you so much for featuring my curtains and I am so happy that you like them! Made my day girl! Thanks so much for hosting every week!! Hope all is well!

~Morgan

Check out Meet Virginia's Wonderfully Wordy Vinyl Giveaway HERE!!

Meet Virginia!

sharon@KeenInspirations said...

Congrats on such a rockin' party last week! Looks like some great stuff already this week!
thanks for being our hostess!
Sharon

Unknown said...

Oooh, those curtains make me smile too. :D Great features, thanks for hosting!

-Ann Marie

kim west said...

totally messed up on my link...mixed it up with my friend friday over at girl creative....you are welcome to delete and I can come back and relink! thanks for hosting each week!

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

Thank you so much for featuring my table! I really appreciate it!
Thanks for hosting!

L Simonson said...

Thanks for hosting another party!

Emily @ Finding My Aloha said...

Oh thanks for highlighting my glass charms! :) Im so honored! {blush}

Of course you can use them for any stemware no matter what you fill it with :)

Thanks for hosting this party! I just linked up my laundry room! I am so proud of it :)

Leanne said...

Great feeatures! Thanks for hosting every week.

Unknown said...

Love the white barn style table. Thanks for being such an awesome host!

Armando Codina said...

Awesome! I just love the curtains, It made me smile, too. Incredible stuff!

Lisa said...

Thhose striped curtains make me smile too! SO cute!

Jaedyn said...

Thanks so much for the linky! I can't wait to look through these. :)

Unknown said...

Some really fun ideas this week.
Thanks for the great party.
Brooke

Ami Allison said...

Thank you for hosting s link party! I'm a "newbie" so if you stop by it would totally make my day! ;)

Kathy said...

you are welcome to delete and I can come back and relink! thanks for hosting each week! thanx for the share.

Megan said...

This is a wonderful treat for showing your home and that lovely food. I do enjoyed seeing that stuff of yours :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin